Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Quality Subwoofer?

I plan on bridging channels 3 and 4 off my Vibe 4 Channel Amplifier which would give me around 250 RMS to play around with for a subwoofer. Yes it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy a mono amp. designated for a subwoofer, however I am set up for SQ so I just need a "rear filler." I was going to run rear speakers, but after dynamating my front doors and installing a set of DLS Ultimates I couldn't believe the sound much more natural than my previous Boston Pro's. However.....I plan on running a single 10" in a ported box which is ohh around 1.3 cubic feet? I might have to double check that...On my previous system I ran a 12" Boston Acoustics G3 and loved it. However I want to go back to a 10" and well I gave that subwoofer to my sister. I noticed on sonic electronix they are having a huge black friday sale....and the RE SR 10" are going for 50 dollars! I can also pick up a soundsplinter rli for a descent price however I only have 250 RMS to play around with....mhmm I was thinking about checking boston out again and getting a G2 driver....ha suggestions????Can Anyone Recommend A Good Quality Subwoofer?
I would go with Image Dynamics for a sound quality rear-fill woofer. An ID10V.3-D2 will work nicely for you.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p4992/ID10D2-V鈥?/a>

http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com/manuals/鈥?/a>



I myself also run a sound quality setup, I run a 4 channel Eclipse for my Rainbow components up front and my CDT mids for rear-fill. And an Eclipse monoblock powering my Image Dynamics IDQ10v3. Cleanest subwoofer I have ever heard in my life.



Good Luck!



PS I think your G3 will sound better than the RE's. I Personally haven't heard SSA DCON's so Idk bout those.Can Anyone Recommend A Good Quality Subwoofer?
I saw Amazon has lots of great deals on their Black Friday page, I suggest you to check it, hurry up before the items out of stock http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8%26amp;node=384鈥?/a>Can Anyone Recommend A Good Quality Subwoofer?
JL Audio 10w7, or the RE 10 for 50 GREAT DEAL. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment