Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the best boat for me?

Me and my brother are looking for a cheap flat bottom boat. We want it to go fast but can't pay for a big motor. We were thinking a boston whaler or a carolina skiff, but they are too expensive. It needs to be between 13-17 feet and relatively cheap. I don't know if this is possible but if we could wakeboard/kneeboard behind it that would be great too.What is the best boat for me?
Best bet is to look around for any boat with a decent size motor and a ok boat. try to look on craigslist. i see them run for about 1500 dollars if you are willing to take a old boat like in the 70s. If you just want to fish in a lake you can get a jon boat.What is the best boat for me?
Personally I would reccomend a Carolina Skiff. They tend to be really dependable in terms of endurance, and they don't need much power in the engine, since they essentially skip on top of the water at higher speeds

No comments:

Post a Comment