Thursday, January 12, 2012

I just received a Viper car alarm?

I ordered a Viper car alarm off of Sonic Electronix and I received it in the mail a few days ago. Today, I made a few phone calls and the guy from an auto shop told me that it was a rip off and that if I let Best Buy install it that they'd do it wrong and kill my engine and that it's not even a real brand Viper alarm. He said it would cost $250.00 to install a real alarm and everything and I was wondering if he could just be trying to pull one over on me and get more money? Or are there actually legit problems with ordering Viper alarm systems online?



I paid $85 for the alarm online, too. Please answer urgently!I just received a Viper car alarm?
the guy you talked to has lollipops under his pillow to give to the goblins incase they attack/good system/takes a real normal tech about an hour to install about 80 bucks/go for real tech/ask around/read the directions so you underrstand it/you dont have to do it just understand itI just received a Viper car alarm?
Viper alarms have been around for along time and are decent car alarms. I actually have had few of them over the years and never had a problem. I have never had Best Buy install alarm for me, but they are a reputable company and are insured.

No comments:

Post a Comment