Thursday, January 19, 2012

My logitech Z5500 woofer is damaged by high volume can I replace it with another 10" speaker?

Hi the speaker from my sub is damaged I have no warranty because I live in the caribbean so we get no warranty here.



I want ti know if I can replace this speaker with perhaps a 10" Diamond Audio like this one here.



Please recommend any you all might have in mind cause I don't want to end up putting in something that will sound worst.



Will this diamond audio sound better?



if not how do I tune the box for the new driver?



http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9451_Diamond+Audio+D110D4.html#



* 10" Dual 4 Ohms D1 Series Subwoofer

* Power Handling:

o Peak: 400 watts

o RMS: 200 watts

* Impedance: Dual 4 ohms

* Titanium Finish IMPP Cone

* Foam surround

* Heavy Gauge Stamped Steel Basket

* Long Throw Suspension

* Vented Extended Pole Piece

* 2" Dual 4 ohm voice coil

* Ferrite magnet

* Frequency response: 32-250 Hz

* Sensitivity: 87 dB

* 1-year Sonic Electronix warrantyMy logitech Z5500 woofer is damaged by high volume can I replace it with another 10" speaker?
Sure you can. Actually, Circuit City is going out of business, so you might find your best deals there. eBay is another good place to shop.



Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment