Thursday, January 12, 2012

VIBE Audio BLACKDEATH15?

I need help.. I need to know kinda if that sub, the VIBE Audio BLACKDEATH15 REALLY has 2500 watts RMS and all... Im afraid that if I put a zx2500 on it that I would destroy it in less then a week...



Here is the link for the sub on Sonic electronix



http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_31817_VIBE-Audio-BLACKDEATH15P.html



Please help me haVIBE Audio BLACKDEATH15?
Crossfire has a very good motor for subs, well known. Vibe isn't in any top standing categories in customer relations and tech support as crossfire is. I go for what I know. If the vibe blew out I would be really doubting that they would jump up and mail you a new sub. Crossfire will. They will cover your sub for a long time. So quality and customer service is gold in this industry. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment