Thursday, January 19, 2012

Depth, speed, and temperature fish finder?

I have a 2003 13' Boston Whaler that I use in the river for stipers. Sometimes I troll, or use chunk bait. I am looking for a cheap fishfinder that will show me the depth, speed, and temperature. What is the cheapest fish finder that displays all of these things. I have found ones for $70.00 but they don't offer speed which I really want.Depth, speed, and temperature fish finder?
High speed sensor would be an option to many models. Nowadays the fishfinders come with depth and temp (and maybe lower speed sensor).



Try Humminbird. I have bought more than 4 of them and they are quite reliable but, of course, not as good as some $300 models made by others.



It could be a bit tough to buy something nice for $70, but you don't want to settle for some crappy ones.Depth, speed, and temperature fish finder?
Check Lowrance on line. You should be able to get one for about $300.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment