Thursday, January 12, 2012

Car audio help? I want a sound system but don't know what to buy.?

I currently have a 2006 ford ranger but am looking to buy a new car soon possibly a scion tc, vw jetta, or something like that. I want to go all out on a sound system and am willing to pay up to $3,000. I just want it super loud so I can't even hear my own voice but I also want subs to balance it all out. All my friends buy from sonic electronix and they seem to have good prices. What is the top quality and loudest speakers and subs I can get? Which brand is the absolute best? Thanks!Car audio help? I want a sound system but don't know what to buy.?
For subs, I suggest JL subs (though they don't make 15's). They tend to be the best in every price category. Im not as knowledgeable in speakers. Pioneer, JL, and the Infinity "Kappa" series are good, but Im not too sure on things as high as your budget.
Sony, Rockford Fosgate, MTX amps are the only things I've suggested to people, and I haven't heard complaints. And yes Sonic Electronix is good

2 Sets of Infinity Kappa 6 1/2 speakers
2 JL Audio 12W7's (best 12" subs out there, could step down to 12w6 save $300 and not much difference)
A 4-way Sony amp for the speakers
2 Single Rockford Fosgate Amps for the subs
and a nice touchscreen Pioneer Reciever.

All comes in to $2,700 ($2400 with other subs), factor in shipping and stuff like wiring and capacitors and it would meet your budget. With the expensive subs, it would be a little sub-heavy, but hey you'd have some of the best. with the JL 12w6's it would still be a bangin system and would save you some money. And to be honest this was just a quick build I made, if I really searched around it could probably be a good bit cheaper.Car audio help? I want a sound system but don't know what to buy.?
Logitech Z906 delivers a very impressive sound with depth, punch and decent detail reproduction. And although its techy design is better suited to a desk than a TV stand, build quality is extremely robust and the inclusion of a control console is a convenient feature, despite its slightly cryptic quirks. There鈥檚 also a useful range of sockets, although the lack of HDMI inputs and Dolby True HD/DTS HD MA decoding is a slight disappointment and undermines the Z906鈥檚 status as a cutting-edge home entertainment hub.

No comments:

Post a Comment